初到英国对于英文口语不是很好的你,在吃饭的点餐的时候是不是会很烦恼呢?没关系,现在小编就为你介绍在英国点餐时的常用英语,早点学起来吧,以免到时尴尬。
点餐时经常陷入“This.”“Which?”“This.”“Which?”的无限循环模式?
别怕,以下英文句子手到擒来!
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What aperitif do you have?
可否让我看看酒单?
Could you give me the wine list?
餐厅有哪几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I’d like some local wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today’s special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
请再重复一下,好吗?
Could you repeat that, please?
以上这些及都学会了吗?
注:本文部分内容来自于网络
相关留学咨询,请赶快拨打400-666-1553(中国大陆), 0044(0)203 206 1211(英国本地)!