中国:400-666-1553 英国:+44(0)2035764773

当前位置: 美国留学 > 留学英语 > 旅行中换货币常用句型

旅行中换货币常用句型

所属栏目:美国留学, 留学英语 发表时间:2012-03-30 来源:本站原创

  Please tell me how much you want to change.

  请告诉我你要换多少。

  How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

  你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

  What kind of currency do you want?

  要哪种货币?

  What’s it you wish to change?

  你有什么要换的?

  What kind of currency do you want to change?

  要换哪种货币?

  In what denominations?

  要什么面值的?

  Please tell me what note you want.

  请告诉我要什么钞票。

  Will seven tens be all right?

  7张10元的可以吗?

  Is it in traveler’s cheques?

  换旅行支票吗?

  I’d like to know how I shall give it to you.

  我想知道如何付钱给你。

  How would you like it?

  你要什么面额的?

  Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

  请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

  Can you change me some money, please?

  能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

  Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

  这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

  Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

  请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

  Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

  劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

  I’d like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

  我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

  Could you change these French francs for me?

  能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

  Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

  能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

  I’d like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

  我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

  I’d like some coins for this note.

  我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

  I’d like to break this 50 dollar note.

  我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

  Five twenties and ten singles, please.

  请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

  I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

  我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

  I hope you’ll give me ten traveler’s cheques of 100 dollars each.

  我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。 In fives, please.

  请给我5元票面的。

  Could you give me some small notes?

  给我一些小票好吗?

  Useful Words and Phrases

  What’s the interest rate for the savings account?

  储蓄存款的利率是多少?

  Do you pay interest on this account?

  这种存款付给利息吗?

  Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

  请告诉我年利率是多少。

  Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

  目前每年的利率是1%。

  It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

  这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

  The account carries interest of 4%.

  该存款有4%的利息。

  The interest is added to your account every year.

  每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

  The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

  储蓄存款的利率是4%。

  It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

  (年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

服务流程 Service
前期咨询

• 学术背景分析

• 院校与留学规划

• 外籍文书团队免费咨询

• 语言考试培训规划

• 学科背景提升规划

正式申请

• 外籍头脑风暴(部分产品)

• 申请材料准备(翻译及写作)

• 院校申请

• 面试指导(如需)

• 申请学校

• 跟进录取进程

• 标化语言考试培训

后期跟进

• 住宿申请

• 签证办理

• 接机预约

• 后续升学, 转学等服务(可联系伦敦总部)

为什么选择优越留学?
源自英国伦敦

优越留学2009年成立于英国伦敦,是目前国内为数不多的英国本土留学机构

十年名校经验

优越留学十多年来专注高端名校申请,在世界前100大学申请上有丰富的案例经验

外籍文创团队

优越留学配备外籍文书导师团队,名校背景的外籍文书导师加持文书产品质量

24h客服服务

优越留学24小时客服系统在线支持,为全球学生提供实时留学咨询和后续服务支持

全程跟踪服务

优越留学在申请服务各个阶段模块均配备了内部督导,全程持续完善服务体系

在线顾问预约
您如何了解到我们:
提 交
以上带*号的为必填项.